London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ok. So I have to laugh.
I was looking at some of my friends blogs who are pregnant. One is due about a week before me. She had weighed herself, about 2 weeks ago or something close to that, and had gained 4 lbs thus far. My other sweet friend who is due almost a month before me had gained only 7 lbs about a week or so ago. April 21st was my last appointment and I had gained about 15 lbs!! That was a month ago. And I know I've gotten bigger since. Ha! Is my dr gonna have to tell me to watch the foods that make my lips shiny again? Maybe it's really all muscle gain from carrying around Reagan... even though she walks most everywhere. OR maybe it's the 10 lbs of milk I'm carrying around. Yeah. That must be it! Well, here's my first "pregnancy picture" taken yesterday. Enjoy.


Ok. P.s, it's awkward taking these pictures of yourself. So ignore the weird face. I was focusing really hard on trying to focus the camera/phone and hold it still. I wasn't very successful, but you get the point.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha...you were totally talking about me...!! LOL. I wish i was more like you...I hate barely showing and only having gained four lbs so far....You're pic is way cute. I hate taking prego pics of me...it is so so awkward! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I totally know what you mean, though. I'm only 12-ish weeks and I'm probably the size of how I was last time at 20+ weeks. Yikes. (I've been putting off taking a pic.) But, at the same time, I think that's normal with each additional kid. I think your body just knows what to do and gets to work. That's what I tell myself anyway. You're still so tiny, though... I can tell it's only baby weight.

    ReplyDelete