London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I finally did it!

Oh my heavens, I finally did it. I've joined the bloggers clan. I figured it would be a lot easier than sending emails out to everyone with random bits of information and stories. Now everyone else has to check this out if they're at all interested. There's really not much to write about seeing as Larry and I don't have any kids and our dog that we bought, we sold, and our only other family member we had died a few days ago. Poor fish. Despite all of that, I'll try and make this as interesting as possible.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Since you didn't put the address of your blog, I found it out of trial and error. Yay me. I thought the same thing when starting my blog... I think I said something similar... but you'll find lots of random things to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, uh...my comment isn't about this entry, but about your "about me" thing...since when is 6 months just under a year? july to january is only 6 months...half a year. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Katie . . .she likes to pick apart everything you write . . .hahaha. Coolio! I'm glad you hopped on the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'just under a year' is so i don't have to change it for another 6 months or so. i should have written it 'under a year', but because i'm stubborn and prideful, i shall leave it. you'll see in about 4 months that it was well worth my time in writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! um... this is your cousin's cousin Megan... anyway, nice blog, and I'm going to put you on my blog list, if you don't mind. Congrats on the house and new floors and piano! =)

    ReplyDelete