London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Most of you know what's going on in my life. I'm married. Larry and I bought a house in Pine Canyon (aka Tooele, Utah) and it's a wonderful place. Quite a different pace from California, that's for sure, but it's great. The first time Larry took me to see our house i saw a goat tied up in someones front yard and some folks walking their lambs. Huh? It's been a lot of fun, though, finding cows grazing on our front lawn and deer in our backyard. It's a pretty place and I have grown to love it in such a small amount of time.

The latest fun has been my piano. Most of you know that I purchased it from the DI for a good price and found that there had been mice living in it. A huge clean up later I got it tuned and started teaching from home. Lately my students have been complaining about one of my keys sticking. So I decided to take apart my piano once again to see what was going on. Sure enough I found another surprise. Well, half of a surprise. One of the mice left it's arm in between my high C. Nasty.



2 comments:

  1. Eww... that's nasty! (I totally said, "nasty" in my head like they do on the Space Ghost CD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats just sick and wrong! i hope you wash your hands after you play the piano. LOL!

    ReplyDelete