London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"You have lifted me up. You have lifted, you are"....huh?

This is a shout out for all those from the Class of '94 - Feickert Elementary Alumni. Just remember when your part comes up to sing the descant!


So last night it Larry took me to see, as he called it, a river. There is this street that he was telling me flooded really bad everytime Tooele got a bit of rain. Well, i was kinda giving Larry a hard time because when we got there, there was only a bit of a puddle in the middle of the street. So, i started singing this song. Funny thing is that I was actually dressed the same way as this lady is! Good memories. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeaHaqZJ0a4 Also, if you look hard you might be able to see Laura back in the day.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! We sang Celine Deon's Because You Loved Me R Kelly's I believe I Can Fly. I just remember some kid super getting into the stylized.

    So is Laura on the far left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, i got to sing "Celebrate good times, come on!" ya, i'm old. good times.

    ReplyDelete