London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a helper

Today I washed my car!!!! I was doing laundry and when Reagan fell asleep i decided it was a good time to do some of my outside chores. So, i washed the car and cleaned it out! i was so close to being done when Reagan woke up. She's such a good baby and helped me finish cleaning the windows. Well, i guess she pretty much just watched, but that helped me out.


Ha Ha Ha! I must have said something really funny.


Watch and learn, Reagan.







It was a bit windy and she doesn't look like such a fan here.










I know what your thinking. She is a little chub, but since she can't speak for herself I'll do it for her. It wasn't very nice of me to squish her in the seat and take a picture when her rolls are showing. Her chubby wrists? Well, i know they're not squished but...well, ... ok. She's chubby.






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubby babies are ADORABLE, but she is not overly chubby! :) Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And I wasn't thinking that, really, until you said something. I was thinking... wow, she doesn't really look like a newborn anymore. She's getting her own look. I need to visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun expressions!!! I love it. Good to start her early on chores around the house =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to think she is stinkin' adorable! I love her chub. Seriously. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete