London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day...or rather, Evening 1

After comptemplating much and getting some outside opinion from my family, Larry and I decided to FINALLY replace our carpet in the kitchen with Laminate flooring. We started today and it has been a process. Not because it's really that hard to put down, but because our house is loppy and our floor is wavy. So, we had to figure out some way to fix that. So far I think it looks really good and I'm excited to see the final product. More pictures to come, but here's a sneek peak.




Anybody want to look at our beautiful house and buy it?? Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. you'll love it so much you won't wanna move. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's always the inevitable mess before the project is complete. But oh the joy of having it done!

    I think that's what I want to go to school for . . to be a Jack of All Trades (and master on none ha!)

    ReplyDelete