London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 3 or 4 or.. I don't know

Ok. So here is the finished project. Larry worked so hard and I think it turned out so good! So, before you get to feast your eyes upon the new floor unless you scroll ahead and look - cheater) let's take a look back at the floor that was so difficult to part with. (Could you hear the sarcasm? I was trying to lay it on thick)






Now, with this view why wouldn't you want to but our house!? Ok, so don't start really listing off the reasons. Just enjoy the view!

">







Not too shabby.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! I love the fresh flowers, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too shabby indeed!!! Woooow, it's simply gorgeous! Good call on that one. We should have you guys come and play while Larry and Brent finish our basement . . . I mean if he wants too =)

    ReplyDelete