London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 weeks left...technically

So today was our last day of school with the kids. Tomorrow's is the teacher's and para's. My last day of work is going to be the 15th of January which really is only 2 weeks when we all get back from Christmas break. Crazy to think about, but i'm pretty excited for a new adventure. I'm taking off earlier because I can't really do all the things my job requires - like lifting kids that can't walk or running after "runners". So, i'll have a bit of time to do things. So, any ideas? Crafts? New hobbies? Let me know what y'all think.

ok. Now to clear up the Pine Canyon thing. If you send me a letter with a city addressed to Pine Canyon, Tooele, or Lincoln I'll receive it. Pine canyon is like Lujan to Elk Grove. Or better yet - Elk Grove to where the Janssons live. It's pretty much the same place, but a bit more out there and rural. Pine Canyon is a bit separated from the subdivisions as we're at the base of the mountain. It was one of the first places established around here and it's name has changed a bit from what i understand. Because it's an older place there tends to be older people around and they live a bit of a simpler and down to earth life. Thus cooking with deer meat and all. My neighbor just slaughtered one of her cows and so i think i'm gonna get some of her meat. All natural (said like off of Wedding Planner). It's a lot of good fun.

2 comments:

  1. I know! You should spend time with me! And we could do crazy crafts. And all sorts!

    As I walked out on the streets of Laredo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotcha. i wish you were going to be out here for longer. you guys should just move here. that's what you should do with all your time...pack up and move here.
    -katie

    ReplyDelete