London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Shower

I just got back from my other family baby shower. My sister Emily and Marie threw it and it was wondeful. I have already packed my camera in my hospital bag so i don't have pictures, but when i get some from family and friends who were smart enough to bring their's, i'll post some pics. It turned out way cute and it was so nice seeing faces that i haven't seen for a while. Thanks to all who came, the gifts that were given, and to my sisters for making it so wonderful. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It was fun. I'll post pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my lovely eileen! its me! i decided to find your blog after jessie howe farr told me you had one! :)i have one too... but i have not updated it in a long time. but! i will update soon!
    love ya!
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great seeing you the other day! I hope we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete