London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Update

So a bit of an update.

I've had wonderful support from those around me - from family and friends. In California, the day after Christmas, my sister Anna had an open house shower at her home. My sister's emily and Marie threw me a baby shower and also my mother in law and sister's in law threw me one here in Tooele. It has been such a help as we didn't really have anything. Well, here are some pictures from the shower in Tooele. Lot's of friends from the ward! I'll get some pictures up from the other ones soon.








On sunday Larry and i went over to Beckie's to watch the super bowl. Well, let's be honest. It was really just to eat all the good food and not so much for the game. The food was delicious. Larry's parents came over as well as Nikki and her family and Austin and Dallin(Kelly's kids). It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get together with all of them.



Also, I had my weekly appointment this last thursday and Dr. Anders checked me. She said
that i was dilated to a 1. A one!!!! my goodness. I'm afraid i won't ever go into labor. I'm in the middle of my 39th week and so i'm a bit worried that i'm going to have to be induced. Yikes. Well, i have my next appointment tomorrow so we'll see then.

3 comments:

  1. Well, good luck with everything! I'm excited for you to have your baby and I hope you'll have time later to tell us the story. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's not just my eye's but Larry is prego right?? Why didn't we do a shower with him??? That would've been fun!

    P.S. Think "open" thoughts . . .I'm not sure if that will help with dilation but it sounds good . . .hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya know what my cousin did!!!
    she went for a brisk mile walk and it helped the labor along. the next day she had the baby. :)you could do that ha ha
    well im not a doc so who knows if it actually works

    ReplyDelete