London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

do I laugh or throw up?


So Reagan is changing her nap schedule once again. She'll wake up around 7-7:30 and then go down for a nap around 9:30. Well, yesterday about 9 she was acting really tired. I put on a chistmas cartoon and while she was playing she would stop and lay down on the floor; like so. I didn't sleep so well so I was laying on the couch. I was talking to larry on the phone while Reagan had moved above my head by the front door. I forgot that earlier that morning/ last night I had put a poopy diaper by the front door. So as I turned around to check what she was doing I found her once again laying on the floor. This time, though, she decided to make herself a bit more comfortable by getting her poopy diaper, bringing it over to the carpet and using it as a pillow. Ummm... Gross. I wish I would have taken a picture because it was kinda cute in a sick way, but was far to concerned at the moment of removing her face as far from her poop as possible. Silly girl.

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! It's amazing how many after thought pictures there are. Thank goodness for mental pictures, though it is hard with those too because parents' mental capacities are a little lacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well it sure made me laugh (and not throw up)!! That's hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracked me up! I guess it's nice and squishy. Oh gross... lol. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. man you gotta watch that girl. eating poop. . .now sleeping on poop! sheesh bageesh!

    I bet it was super cute in a gross way ;)

    ReplyDelete