London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What have I done?

So yesterday as I was trying to update my blog and pick a new backround I decided to click on the button for new templates. Bad idea. I have no clue what I've done and no clue on how to change it back. Blast it all. Well, yesterday as I was trying all this it decided to keep freezing making it so I couldn't do anything to it after I had messed it up. Oh well. Hopefully you can read it.
I was looking at previous posts and noticed that I didn't update you on Reagan's eye. It kept getting worse and more gross so we took her to the doctors and found out she had pink eye. Crazy. I took pictures of it but I don't have batteries in my camera so i'll have to wait to post those pictures.

2 comments:

  1. wow . . .it totally didn't save my comment. well i'll have to reply again later. pumping and typing one handed, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can help you on the 13th, if you haven't gotten it fixed by then.

    ReplyDelete