London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

10 days to go!







So obviously i suck at taking pictures and can't even get myself centered. but to my defense, i am taking a picture on the phone and it's really hard to press the button with one hand. oh well, at least you can see my big belly...40lbs later. Ha! I just keep putting em on. There's no stopping me!!! Mua-ha ha!!

And just because, here's reagan wishing ya'll a merry chirstmas a bit early. She likes bubbles. I don't know what her facial expression is all about. Ha.


3 comments:

  1. You both are so adorable! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you 40 lbs heavier because you're eating foods that make your lips shiny? ha. by the by, i like that shirt you're wearing. and reagan should definitely keep the beard...it's a good look for her.

    ReplyDelete