London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Seriously???

oh my goodness.

So i had a big slap in the face on Sunday. How did i not realize i was so close to my due date?!! I kept thinking I had almost a month. I think my "logic" was that it was the beginning of August and my due date was the end of August. Well, time sure crept up on my fast. I have, now, less than 2 weeks until my due date. AND if this birth is anything like Reagan, she came almost a week early. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT MEANS??!!! I can be going into labor in a week!!!! Yikes. So, yesterday - realizing that I'm not close to being ready - was spent organizing, packing and washing. Still more to finish today. Then I kept having dreams that I was having contractions. There was a few times I woke up in pain but I don't know if it was the stress of my dreams or just serious Braxton Hicks contractions. My goodness. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! im getting induced tomorrow!!!! My doc is going out of town and i'm 39 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! i guess i didn't realize you were so close either! that's exciting. PLEASE let me know if you need anything at all. The girls can play and we can even clean or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK!!! I wish I was closer so I could help out :(

    ReplyDelete