London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm having a what??

So, Monday night I had a very interesting dream. I was at an appointment-ish thing with a Health nut/work out guy. Why i wasn't seeing a doctor, who knows. But he continued to tell me that I was pregnant, but was having a guinea pig. Huh? yeah. ... So as time went on I started to become more and more confused. I asked him how, with Larry and I both being human, can we have a guinea pig? He explained it to me. I wish I remembered what his explanation was, but I don't. All i remember is being satisfied with his answer for just a minute and then going back to confusion. I soon started to face the facts that I was indeed having a guinea pig, and I remember wondering what color fur he would have and what not. Soon the guy came back and told me I wasn't having a guinea pig but I was having a midget! He told me that to make the news a bit easier to take he made up the guinea pig part so a midget wouldn't seem so bad. Ha. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha! Oh that's the best! Way to break it to you easy. Although, it would be much worse to have a giant guinea pig come out of me. But, if you were having a guinea pig, I'm sure you'd come to love it as much as you love Reagan! Ha!

    Eileen, we don't say "stupid," and we don't say "elves." They're little people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best dream i've heard in a looooong time! soooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete