London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Danica Shay Pearson


While i was at the Derby Saturday night my ma called me to let me know that emily was at the hospital in labor! She had a beautiful baby girl on Sunday morning at 12:30am and all was successful. She was 6lb7oz and 19" long(if i'm wrong on that info, em, let me know!). Larry and I went down to Spanish Fork sunday morning and after church was over Marie, Brent, Larry and I went to visit her in a hospital in Orem. She had quite the nice set up. She had a huge room all to herself with nice chairs and a convertable couch bed for Tyler. It was really quiet. I didn't even see one other patient there. Crazy. She looks wonderful and her baby is so tiny and cute. Tyler is going to be a great dad. He's already changing diapers and seems to have things down.

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful she looks like her daddy and tell Emily she looks wonderful also and congrats from Dave&Sherri almost family!!!!

    ReplyDelete