London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I NEED HELP!



I don't have the energy to do my unmanagble hair anymore. They say that the second trimester is better than the first, but all i know is that for the past 3 months i haven't wanted to do my hair. Possibly because it's not a good cut. So, i have an appointment to get my hair cut. Short, long, i don't care. I just need something i can take care of. I can't find any pictures with me when i chopped my hair off last time, but it was easy to do some i'm considering it again. So, here's where you come in. What kind of hair style should i get??? Please help. Here's a pic of how i got it cut last time (the brown one), and then there's even a shorter version as an option. Hmm...maybe too short. Anyway, let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. You should check out Kherington Payne on google. She was in So You Think You Can Dance 2008 and she's going to be in the movie Fame(not that that's really important, but it might help you find better pictures). I like her hair and was thinking about cutting it that way myself, but I think I want long hair instead. Oh and out of the two pictures, it's hard to say. I think I like the one of the right better, but I'd probably do the one on the left because I'd be afraid to go so short. Haha... I guess that didn't help!
    Here's just a few links to some pictures of Kherinton. Good luck.
    http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairstyles2/kherington-payne1b.jpg

    http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/self_magazine_july_2009_party_190609/kherington_payne_(fame)_2466921.jpg

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/kherington payne/plechazunga/tybe/sytycd/04/05-kherington.jpg?o=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like the one on the right. It depends if you want to be more funky. cause the one on the left is more relaxed and sleek. what does larry like. cause honestly, i like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k, not helpful, but I think both are cute and that you could totally pull either one of them off. I guess the one on the right is more funky but they both seem fairly versatile. yeah I guess none of us are helping. although I think I prefer the Posh cuts to the K.P. girl's hair, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly, i think the shorter one is too short for you. i would do either the longer one like you did last time, cuz you already know that one's rad, or do it like kherington. i actually watched her on the show and i remember really liking her hair. the last one that emily posted is the one i like best. but yeah, i don't really like the short posh one. maybe take the bangs from it, but that's all. oh, and this is katie...not shaun. it's just logged in to his gmail already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like them both but I also agree with Emily!!

    ReplyDelete