London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

California Trip

So, like i said. I went to California. Sunny Cali, except that it rained most of the time i was there. It's alright, though. I still got to see family and friends. It was a good trip. While we were there we went to the Jelly Belly factory. It was pretty fun taking the tour. We went with Anna's girls, Marie, her kids, her niece, Lynda(Marie's mom), Keiran(i'm not sure how to spell his name), Laura's youngest, and me, my mom and Reagan of course. We were all told that we had to wear hats during the tour so even Reagan got a hat. She did such a good job. This is Keiran wearing Larry's sunglasses on the way to the Jelly Belly Factory.Reagan talking while waiting for the tour to start. The kids were in a photo booth while waiting for the tour. Apparently Ronald Reagan quit smoking with the help of these jelly beans. He had them in all of his meetings. so, the picture behind us is all made out of jelly bellies.


Outside of the factory. My was it windy.




Laura's kids were over so we went outside to play and fly kites since it was windy windy!. It was a lot of fun.



Jennifer (my friend who's withering away) and her mom came over for dinner while we were there. Reagan wasn't very happy, but it was a lot of fun seeing them.



OH! I almost forgot. While we were there we found out that Jane is allergic to cats! I don't think she wants to rub her face in their fur anytime soon.





I wish Nevada wasn't in the way cause it would be a lot easier(and cheaper) to come home more often. It was a lot of fun and a good trip.

2 comments:

  1. so much fun! poor jane looks like me with allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally missed this post. yeah that pic of miss jane is so sad. But it was super fun otherwise, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete