London

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Reagan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I DID IT!!!

I know it might not sound like a big achievement, but to me it is. I got back from California on Saturday (which i'll post about later) and we set up the crib that my sister Anna gave us. Well, to get to the point... Reagan slept in her crib - in her own room - WITHOUT ME!!!! It was pretty crazy, but larry and i decided we might as well just rip the band aid off and do it while we had the courage. The video monitor helps a lot so i don't have to get up and check on her. i just open my eyes and look at the little TV. i love technology. So, yay for me and yay for Reagan.

4 comments:

  1. woop, woop! what a wonderful feeling!! i'm sure she'll do great and she's probably happy being in her own home again =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! A video monitor would be helpful. We didn't have Nick sleeping in his own room until he was 7 months, it's nice to have a room to yourself again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY! i'm so glad its working out

    ReplyDelete